Professional health specialists to carry out health assessments and care service

Cozy and warm environment with comprehensive day care services through using various kinds of rehabilitation equipment

We arrange suitable residential service according to the health condition of the elderly including the one with cognitive impairment

We provide a comprehensive assessment, diagnosis, cognitive training and night care respite service for seniors with mild and moderate cognitive impairment

Escort and rehabus service, clinical aromatherapy treatment and training course for carers and domestic helpers were offered

How can I apply to live in a residential home in Hong Kong? What is the procedure? How long does it take?

If you would like to apply for a government subvented residential home for an elderly, you may contact District Elderly Community Centres (DECC); Neighborhood Elderly Centres (NEC); medical social worker (MSW) in hospital or Integrated Family Service Centres (IFSC) for assessments. The elderly would be referred to have a Standardized Care Need Assessment and only the elders that are assessed having long term care needs would be put under the Central Waiting List. Normally, the waiting time is about a few years. You may refer to Social Welfare Department (SWD) website for information.


If you would like to apply for a non-government subvented residential home, you may directly contact any non-government subvented residential homes to apply. For details, please refer to SWD Website for information.


If you would like to apply for residential homes under Haven of Hope Christian Service, you may reach TotalCare at 2663 3001. After you submit an application form, our staff will contact you to arrange an assessment for the elderly. You may also arrange a visit our Homes if your family likes to. Normally, it only takes about one week for the whole admission process.

I am taking care of an elder at home. Is there any support from the community?

Base on the needs of the elder, there are home care services which may suit him. E.g. physiotherapy, rehabilitation exercise, home risk assessment and modification, daily living care, nursing care, etc. You may contact TotalCare to arrange one-stop assessment and suitable and professional home care service for the elderly.

Elderly is going to be discharged from hospital but the living environment of our home is not user-friendly. What can I do?

Occupational Therapist could conduct home risk assessment and modification, so that the home is more user-friendly. For example, install hand rails, bathroom safety products, commode, etc.

» Read More

  1. The information provided by Haven of Hope Christian Service (HOHCS) on this Website is for general information only. While every effort has been made to ensure that the information on this Website is accurate, the HOHCS expressly disclaims liability for errors or omissions in such information and materials.
  2. Users who link from the HOHCS Website to sites provided by other organisations should be aware that the information on those sites has been compiled and issued by those organisations. The HOHCS accepts no responsibility for the content of any site to which a hypertext link from this site exists and shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from or related to its use.
  1. When you look at Haven of Hope Christian Service (HOHCS) website, our service provider makes a record of your visit. This shows your Domain Name Server address and the pages you have visited. The service provider only discloses to us aggregate information about the number and types of visitors. This information will be used for preparing statistics.
  2. The personal information you have provided to HOHCS will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for purpose of communication on news of HOHCS.
  3. You can express your opinions through the email of HOHCS website. We will try our best to read and reply all the requests. The opinions of the users will be kept for the improvement of the website and the personal information will not be disclosed to third party without prior consent of the user.
  4. According to the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to access and amend the personal information. Please call 2703 3373 if necessary.
  5. Should there is any enquiries about the privacy matters, please contact the Public Relations Session of HOHCS at 2703 3373.